EZ Acid Stain- 1 Gallon
- Clean concrete with EZ Super Clean to remove dirt or stains, and Cleaner & Degreaser to remove any oily deposits. Be sure that the surface is free of any sealants or coatings.
- Apply stain with acid brush, sponge, or plastic spraying in the color and technique of your choice.
- Allow to dry thoroughly. Drying time will vary according to surface conditions and humidity. Next, wash or damp wipe residue from surface.
- Allow to completely dry again(usually at least 24 hrs.), and apply sealer to enrich and protect your finished product.
- For internal projects, EZ WB Epoxy or EZ WB Acrylic is strongly recommended; for external projects, EZ Acrylic Sealer is recommended to protect and keep your floor looking new.
250-400 Sq. Ft. per Gallon depending on application technique and/or surface conditions. Can be diluted up to 1:1 with water. Dilution will make finished product lighter in color.