PP-S85 Slow Cure Polyaspartic
PP-S85 is a two-component, slow curing, no odor, hybrid polyaspartic coating system designed as a decorative yet durable coating for commercial and industrial flooring. Formulated with aliphatic chemistry, PP-S85 is color stable allowing it to take UV exposure without color shifts seen with other coating systems such as epoxies. PP-S85 is a 1:1 mix ratio system with sufficient pot life to be rolled, brushed, or sprayed . It has a robust application window with ability to apply at low temperatures and high humidity.
- Lower odor than most polyaspartics
- Cures at temperatures just above freezing
- Can be applied below -20°F (-28.9°C).
- Will cure with special handling
- Excellent UV resistance, non yellowing and high gloss characteristicsExcellent color stability
- Achieve a variety of colors, patterns, and logos, using decorative flakes, particles, or signsExcellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Available in low VOC and also in zero VOC formulation for restricted areas such as Southern California
- Micro media traction agents can be introduced into the liquid system or dispersed into the top coat
- Excellent chemical resistance, resistant to skydrol
- Resistant to hot tire peel
- Excellent coefficient of friction properties
- High build capability in lifts of 10 – 12 mils maximum
- Can be matted with a matting agent
- Bonds to virtually all substrates of any dimension, including metals, concrete, and fiberglass
- Tolerant to 300°F (149°C) for random, incidental heat contact
- VOC compliant in all 50 States and Canada.